About Jackpot City Casino Complaints
Playing at an online casino should be a positive and safe experience. At Jackpot City, you can enjoy hundreds of top-quality games and play for free and for real money. Before you get started with an account, be sure to review our site to learn of the latest Jackpot City complaints. They may alter your decision to become a real money player at this casino or any other operating site associated with Jackpot City.
Our goal is to make sure you always have a positive experience. We have taken the time to review all complaints that have been filed by Jackpot City players and discuss them here. If you are interested in playing at this online casino, be sure to read this information before you conduct any real money transactions.
There are many reasons that players have filed their respective Jackpot City complaints and when you play at this casino, you should be aware of these. Fraud is often a complaint when playing at an unlicensed casino. Luckily, the recent complaints that have been filed by members have nothing to do with fraud. Your account information is safe and secure, so this is one thing you will not have to worry about.
Here, we take a look at the list of common reasons a Jackpot City complaint may be filed. Each player will have their own experience and will communicate with the support team to resolve matters. However, before you engage in any real money play, be sure to learn about the possible issues that may result in having to file a complaint at this casino.
- Jackpot City Complaints: Violation of Terms - One of the most common reasons for a complaint is a violation of terms. The terms are in place at every casino site and as a member, you must read and review these and adhere to them at all times. Many players do not read the terms and then encounter an issue when playing or making a withdrawal. In most cases, the problem is that the player did not adhere to the terms of the casino.
- Slow Payouts - As a real money player, a common complaint could be delayed payments. There may be times where payments will take longer than specified. When funds are legitimately owed to the player, this can be a major cause for concern and many players have filed complaints due to slow processing or not receiving payouts.
- Problems with KYC - Players are quick to file a complaint when things take longer than normal. The KYC policy will require documents to be submitted when making an initial withdrawal. Failure to have the right documents or submitting altered documents will prolong processing and will lead to many issues.
- Game Errors - Upon reading the term and conditions of a gambling site, you will see that they state they are not liable for any technical errors or failures when playing games. In some cases, errors may resent and players file complaints due to game errors that are widespread. For this to be a valid complaint, players need to be able to prove there is a problem to make sure the site will make reparations.
Jackpot City Complaints
The two major complaints we came across while investigating about this online casino are slow payments and delayed withdrawals. This issue accounts for more than 80% of all Jackpot City complaints that have been filed at the casino. Aside from this the other major complaint is the site not issuing bonus funds when a deposit has been made.
Is it Blacklisted?
Due to the high numbers of Jackpot City complaints, this casino has been blacklisted and players are urged to avoid creating an account. In 2018, The operator of this site merged into Buffalo Partners. This operator has many brands that are known to be unfair and untrustworthy. Buffalo Partners or The Palace Group has been blacklisted and are known to conduct unfair business practices with marketing partners. There have been many unresolved JackpotCity complaints filed by members, which is why you should use extreme caution if you are considering playing at this online casino. Some reports have also shown that the terms and conditions at this casino will change when it is convenience for the site, which cause further unfairness to players.
There are various reasons for a casino to be blacklisted. With many JackpotCity complaints. This casino is one of the sites that has landed on this list recently. Reasons can include:
- Non-payment of gambling winnings
- Non-payment of royalties to affiliates
- Game results are not random or fair
- Web content copied or stolen
How Jackpot City Complaints are Handled
When players have a Jackpot City complaint, it will first be sent to the customer support team. This team of professional casino agents will work to remedy the problem and make any account changes that are required. Unfortunately, players have found the support team to be slow in responding to Jackpot City complaint issues. There are many unresolved complaints at this casino still on file. On average, players get a response from support in 5 days and it can take a week or more for the problems to be addressed by the casino support team.
If players have gotten no response from the casino support team or cannot reach a viable solution, a JackpotCity complaint can be filed with eCOGRA, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.